Alan from Piranha Off Road products presents at the monthly club meeting. The presentation was filmed by John Lay.
Last night saw the second Mechanics For Dummies session held at Chadstone Mitsubishi in the past year and once again it was well attended with over fifty eager members joining in. The group was made up brand new members eager for knowledge as well as seasoned travelers happy to learn more and share their own experiences.
The group was split into four and each rotated to various areas of the workshop for ‘mini workshops’ discussing electrical diagnosis, blue tooth scanners, oil catch can’s, puncture and radiator repairs as well as advice on accessorising ones vehicle. Thanks to club member and operations Manager at Chadstone Mitsubishi, Paul Hicks for setting the evening up. Thank you also to Glenn, Alex and VJ for running each of the individual workshops.
Short video below from the evening.
- ENGEL FRIDGE – Ticket 452 R.Baird
- NARVA LIGHT BAR – Ticket 275 G.Falkner
- AUSSIE DISPOSALS VOUCHER $500 – Ticket 263 D.Crainean
- TYRE GAURD TEMP GAUGE – Ticket 240 J.Milkin
- AUSSIE DISPOSALS VOUCHER $200 – Ticket 380 K.Lillecrapp
- ORICOM UHF HAND HELD – Ticket 479 C.Sadler
- MSA LUMBER SUPPORT – Ticket 175 R.Wilson
- MSA WHEEL BIN – Ticket 452 R.Baird
- MSA SEAT ORGANISER – Ticket 267 P.Thomas
- TYRE REPAIR KIT – Ticket 435 M.Loton
IF PRIZES HAVE NOT BEEN COLLECTED WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED ASAP